Rose Focus nutritional preparation:
- Balanced conditioner designed for roses;
- It allows you to obtain the optimal color and smell of the flower;
- Designed for indoor and outdoor crops.
- It is important to maintain adequate soil fertility, especially in pots and containers. Otherwise, roses can suffer;
- The conditioner is richly enriched with nutrients and humic and fulvic acids, responsible for supporting and maintaining the fertile ness of the substrate;
- Manufacturer: Growth Technology;
- Capacity: 300ml;
- Recommended dose: 10ml - 1 l of water.
- Add 10ml of conditioner to 1L of pure water.
- Mix accordingly.
- For use every week from March to August isorally during the winter.
- Easy to use.
- Protect against children.
- Min. Temperature. Pass:6°C.V
calcium oxide and elements
Analysis(%g/100ml): Nitrogen (N)
1,81; Nitrate nitrogen 1,81; Nitrogen
ammonia 0.00; Pentaoxide
phosphorus (P2O5) in water
(P): 1.15 (0.50); Potassium oxide
(K2O) (K): 3.63 (3.01); Oxide
calcium (CaO) (Ca): 1.05 (0.75);
Copper(Cu) schelated by
EDTA 0.002; Iron
0,040; Manganese (Mn)
chalked up by EDTA
0,010; Molybdenum (Mo) 0.001;
zinc (Zn) schelated by
EDTA 0.0025. It also includes:
magnesium, sulphur, boron, cobalt,
nickel, humic acid,