GALAXYFARM HTC-1 Digital Temperature & Humidity Meter
SpecificationMODEL: GALAXYFARM HTC-1
ELECTRONIC WEATHER STATION
Power - battery : classic 1 x AAA (not included)
Temperature Range:: -50~70 Degrees Celsius
Humidity range: 10% -99%
Temperature measurement accuracy /- 1 degree
Humidity measurement accuracy -5% RH(40%-80%)
• Temperature ℃ / Humidity %
• MAX/MIN temp/humidity memory function
• 12/24 hour clock
• The whole point time keeping function
1. Insert the battery (1x AAA)
2. Time setting: In the initial state, press MODE until you hear the „BEEP” sound (around 3 seconds) and the minutes setting start
flashing; press ADJ to adjust the number, press MODE to set minutes number, then the number of hours start flashing. Repeat
above steps to set an hour number, and enter hours settings. Press ADJ to choose a 12 or 24 hour system, press MODE to set. By
clicking further MODE it is possible to set year, month (M) and day (D).
3. Alarm setting: In the initial state press MODE once (semicolon between hour and minutes stops flashing)
If you want to set classic alarm that will go on at specific time, click repeatedly the “ADJ” button until you see a sign with “ALARM”
literal, next press and hold MODE until you hear the „BEEP” sound and the number of minutes start flashing, from now on follow the
same logic as in step 2 during time setting. When you finish setting the alarm press MODE once to exit the alarm time setting.
If you want to set hourly alarm, press ADJ until you see this icon:
If you choose this option the device will make the “BEEP” sound after every full hour.
You can also choose both options at the same time by choosing the last option with a sign “ALARM” .
* When the alarm is on, the sound will go on for a one minute, press any button to stop the alarm;
4. Press MEMORY button to display the MAX/MIN/Current temperature/humidity
5. Memory clear function: in MAX or MIN state, press and hold MEMORY until you hear the „BEEP” sound to clear MAX/MIN data
6. Switching to °C/°F : to change the unit simply press the black button located on the back side of the device (under the supporting leg)
Write your opinion