In a set
- Garland electric propagator with heating - 4 trays Garland FAB4 37 x 22 x h18.5 cmPrice: 31,40 € / piece
- 24x Jiffy peat disc for 41mm sowing 1 piecePrice: 0,16 € / pcs
- LED bulb 18W E27 | specialist | on growthPrice: 39,85 € / piece
- Plagron Seedbooster Plus | germination stimulatorPrice: 19,32 € / piece
In our houses on window sills we have ideal lighting conditions for the development of seedlings, however, very often they are also cool and airy.
Eachmini greenhouse is idealfor sowing larger seedlings that need a lot of space. The heated stand consists of a 13-watt carbon element that ensures an even temperature distribution.
- Heated tray with glass for planting/cloning plants
- Tray dimensions allow multiple propagator greenhouses to be placed in it
- Waterproof bottom for safe operation, stand alone or with propagators
- We attach to the tray 4 ventilated propagators perfectly fit into the tray
-The tray is combined with mini propagators included or with a propagator measuring 37 x 22 x h18.5 cm
- Large-scale cloning and planting will become much faster and easier
LED bulb 18W
LED Number of LEDs: 18x3W
Input Voltage: 85V~265V
Service life: 50,000 hours
Seedbooster Plus is a strong and safe germination stimulator that not only accelerates the germination cycle in fresh seeds, but also restores germination power to old seeds. Seedbooster Plus accelerates the germination cycle by 40%, thanks to its innovative enzyme technology. In addition, Seedbooster Plus protects plants during the germination process from harmful fungi and bacteria.
- Seedbooster Plus can be used for any type of substrate.
- Use Seedbooster Plus during the growth period for a great start.
Jiffy swell pots/peat discs are used by manufacturers around the world. The best choice for gardeners when breeding plants. This product has proven itself in production and has provided for many years a low-cost way of obtaining a young plant material of high quality. The products are tested and upgraded to ensure the highest quality. Experiments are carried out in both their own and independent laboratories, and research work is supported by the world's leading horticultural farms.