Blumat for domestic plants in blister, 3 pcs.
Blumat Classic watering machine for watering individual potted plants at home, on the balcony or terrace. Water supply is carried out through a clay cone, placed in a pot with a plant. If the soil surrounding the cone is dry, water is taken from the cone, which replenishes it automatically by taking it from a nearby water container via 80 cm long and 3 mm diameter syconeable water supply tubes. Thanks to the dispenser, the plant itself controls its water demand. The installation is very simple: just open the green stopper on the head and fill the cone with water, close the lid and soak the closed irrigation for 1 hour in water to allow water to soak. Then insert the ceramic cone into the soil, and the end of the silicone hose into the container with water.
One blister contains 3 single irrigation.
- Blumat is ready to use at any time.
- Very easy installation.
- The plants stay in their usual location.
- No repotting is required.
- Ideal for clay granulate too (e.g. Seramis)
- Blumat is ideal for watering when you’re on holiday.
- Blumat can also be used all year round.