The 4in1 substrate tester is a device for measuring pH, humidity, temperature and sunlight.
Thanks to our device, you will quickly and easily learn all the soil parameters mentioned above, both on your plot, in your backyard garden, greenhouse, balcony, and in flower pots with houseplants! Our tester will also prove useful in lawn care.
Essential for plant cultivation, this multifunctional electronic soil tester is an indispensable device for growing vegetables, fruits, flowers, and maintaining lawns. It is also suitable for enthusiasts of potted plants!
- Four functions: pH (acidity), moisture, temperature, and soil sunlight measurement.
- Easy to use: with a few simple buttons, the tester is incredibly easy and convenient to operate. The device has a backlit display and a battery charge indicator, so you can always have it ready.
- Wide measurement range: the device allows temperature measurement in two scales (°C or °F), indicates humidity levels in 5 levels, pH values in 12 levels, and sunlight in 9 levels.
The set includes a 4-in-1 electronic soil tester and an instruction manual. Attention! A new 9V - 6F22 battery, which is not included in the set, is required for the device to function correctly.
Parameters such as pH (acidity), moisture, temperature, and soil sunlight significantly impact the healthy development and beautiful appearance of cultivated plants, as well as the size and quality of the yields. So, if you want to elevate the cultivation of your vegetables, fruits, and flowers to a higher level, be sure to equip yourself with this indispensable device - the multifunctional electronic 4-in-1 soil tester.
Understanding soil pH greatly facilitates planning and maintaining optimal growing conditions. Most plants in gardens thrive in slightly acidic or neutral soil (pH 6.0-7.0). In such soil, beneficial microorganisms thrive, and mineral components are easily accessible to plant roots. In excessively acidic soil, beneficial bacteria may perish, giving way to mold fungi, and many minerals form insoluble chemical compounds in water.
Soil acidity classes:
- Very acidic soils [pH] up to 4.5;
- Acidic soils [pH] 4.5 - 5.5;
- Slightly acidic soils [pH] 5.6 - 6.5;
- Neutral soils [pH] 6.6 - 7.2;
- Alkaline soils [pH] above 7.2.
To lower soil pH, sulfur is added, and to raise it, lime is added. Since the amount of these additives depends on the soil type, it is advisable to consult appropriate gardening guides when choosing them.
Lower doses of sulfur (lime) are applied to light soils:
- With low organic matter content;
- Higher doses for fertile soils rich in organic matter.
Maintaining the proper soil pH is achieved by using suitable fertilizers.
Attention! A new 9V - 6F22 battery, not included in the set, is required for the correct functioning of the device.
- Length: 19.5 cm
- Diameter: 0.7 cm.
PH measurement range: 3.5 to 9.0
Soil/substrate temperature (°C or °F)
|PH meter type:|
to the soil