What you buy
In the kit you will get a new digital regulator from G-Systems in the original packaging. The whole is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, in addition, each package is wrapped in black stretch film or courier envelope. We attach a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice on request to each package.
- A characteristic feature of the gradual transformer controller is that its fans do not make a "buzzing" sound at lower revs.
- The stage transformer controls the fan speed automatically on a 6-step up/down scale depending on the temperature (its operation is represented by an indicator composed of colored LED bottoms).
- Two knobs (below the photo) are used to set the hysteresis of temperature (sensitivity).
- The controller is supplied as a ready-made component, ready for use.
- This reliable fan controller is equipped with sealed waterproof cover, hinged flap plugs and low voltage sensor, making it ideal for use in damp rooms.
- A 4-meter cable is attached to the sensor, which can be extended up to 50 meters.
- Device designed for current: 8A / 1800W
- Voltage: 230V / 50HZ
- The 5V digital sensor measures temperatures between –55°C and 125°C (–67°F to 257°F).
- Accuracy 0.5°C (range –10°C to 85°C)
- Protection class: IP44
- Dimensions: 265x300x205mm