This controller is a digital temperature-dependent ventilation controller for radial fans that draw air as well as exhaust fans.
It operates on the principle of changing the performance of the fan when the temperature exceeds the designated point. At too high a temperature, the controller will speed up the rotation of the fan blades, when the temperature stabilizes at the desired level, the fan will return to the predetermined revolutions. The sensor included in the kit has a cable length of 4m, if it is insufficient it can be extended to 50m, with special attention when disassembling the old one, assembling the new cable and first starting because incorrect installation can damage the components of the device.
Be sure not to place the sensor too close to heat or light sources, as this may affect measurement errors and incorrect set parameters.
- The stage transformer controls the fan speed automatically on a 6-step up/down scale depending on the temperature (its operation is represented by an indicator composed of colored LED bottoms).
- Two knobs are used to set the hysteresis of temperature (sensitivity).
- The controller is supplied as a ready-made component, ready for use.
- This reliable fan controller is equipped with sealed waterproof cover, hinged flap plugs and low voltage sensor, making it ideal for use in damp rooms.
- A 4-meter cable is attached to the sensor, which can be extended up to 50 meters.
- Designed for 2.5A / 600W current
-Voltage: 230V / 50HZ
-5V digital sensor measures temperatures in the range of –55°C to 125°C (–67°F to 257°F).
-Accuracy 0.5°C (range –10°C to 85°C)
-Protection class: IP44