For space-conscious and intensive indoor gardening it’s hard to beat our growbox Ambient Q80+. This highly versatile grow tent can be used for growing freshly rooted cuttings or seedlings into juvenile plants.
or space-conscious and intensive indoor gardening it’s hard to beat the HOMEbox® Ambient Q80+. This highly versatile grow tent can be used for growing freshly rooted cuttings or seedlings into juvenile plants, keeping a single mother plant in peak condition or even flowering and fruiting up to ten small plants to full maturity. Ideally lit with a 250-watt metal halide or high pressure sodium lamp, the HOMEbox® Ambient Q80+ is compatible with the full range of popular growing methods.
As well as the MicroMesh bug-screened, OmniFlow directable air vents, there’s also a handy port for cables and irrigation tubing and a 160mm (6.3”) air-inlet in the roof. As with all HOMEbox® Ambient grow tents, toolless assembly and disassembly takes one person just a few minutes. The PAR+ super reflective lining transforms this compact growth chamber into a highly-productive indoor cultivation environment with unparalleled reflectivity combined with effective heat dissipation for higher quality crops.
Assembled size: 80 x 80 x 180 cm
Grow space: 0.64 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x Back
+ 125 mm (5”): 1x left
+ 160 mm (6.3”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 125 (5”) OmniFlow Airvents left and right
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screened
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Metal structure (16 mm), strong precision plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 50 kg
|Frame thickness (mm):|
|Growbox base (cm):|