- Automatic control and monitoring of the pH system in tanks up to 760L
- Green backlit LCD display with adjustable brightness
- Large, legible displays
- Easy to navigate through the menu, programming and changing settings
- A simple pH calibration button with a guide on the screen
- Flashing high / low alarm with the possibility of control
- Set locks to protect against excessive dosing
- Restoration of dosing settings when restarting the device (eg after a power outage)
- Waterproof walls of the assembly structure
- Power supply with international adapters
- Interchangeable pH electrode double crossed
- Separate electrodes Bluelab temperatures (for pH ATC)
- Replaceable peristaltic pump and pipes
- Two sachets for pH electrode calibration (pH-4.0 and pH-7.0) included
- Warranty 5 years for a pH electrode of 6 months
After using the meter, rinse it with plain water and place it in KCL liquid
- The meter's electrode must always be wet and only KCL liquid .
- Do not store the electrode in inverted, distilled or deionized reverse osmosis - loss of the warranty, the electrode will change color.
- The substrate must be damp.
- We recommend performing the calibration at least once every 30 days. The meter has the function of reminding the passage of 30 days.
- We carry out the calibration in the order PH7 and then PH4.
|Control parameters:||pH - to choose a single |
direction (up or down)
|Adjustment range:||0.1 - 13.9 pH|
|Dosing power:||10 ml per minute|
|PH meter type:|
Electronic stationary for water