The pocket pH meter in the soil allows you to read the temperature and pH of the soil, so you know that the right nutrients will be delivered to the plants. In soil, coconut or wool, pH has a big impact on the uptime of microorganisms by plants from the soil. Now you can closely monitor and adjust your pH level to optimize plant health and crop yield.
- Selectable unit for temperature
- Backlit LCD display
- Double electrode node (not removable)
- pH calibration indicator -Successful
- Low battery indicator
- Completely waterproof
- Auto-off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1x AAA alkaline battery included
1 year warranty
After using the meter, it is enough to rinse it with ordinary water and put it in the KCL liquid
- The meter electrode must always be damp, only KCL liquid is used for this purpose.
- Do not store the electrode in water from reversed, distilled or de-ionized osmosis - loss of warranty, the electrode will change color.
- The substrate must be damp.
- We read after a minimum of 15 min. We measure in several places.
- We recommend calibrating at least once every 30 days. The meter has a reminder function of 30 days.
- Calibration is performed in ph7 order and then PH4.
|PH meter type:|
to the soil