Seeding & Cutting Soil is an enriched soil mixture that is very suitable for sensitive cuttings and seedlings. It is a fine and even mix based on peat and sand. Seeding & Cutting Soil has a very low EC value and optimum pH value for seed germination. It contains balanced nutrients that allow the roots of the plant to develop faster.
- Created especially for sensitive seedlings and cuttings.
- Fast and strong root development.
- pH 5.5-6.5.
- EC 0.3-0.4.
- The content of organic fertilizers 0.5 kb / m3
- Organic matter content 26%.
- Water retention 6.4 ml / g.
Peat, black peat, fibrous peat, guano peru, marl
- Soil for cuttings and cuttings is an ideal mixture to start breeding.
- Use soil for cuttings and cuttings with Seedbooster Plus.
- The powdered structure of the mixture facilitates transplanting plants.