GIB Lighting NXE 600Wpower supply system, 4 switching levels, for both HPS and MH lamps.
More light with lower energy consumption, so you can get bigger harvests from the same area. Microprocessor control for optimal lamp performance
Complete power supply, NXE GIB microprocessor with 4-stage power control: 250W, 400W, 600W, 660W-Super Lumen. The 660W option increases the light efficiency of the bulb by an additional 10% compared to the basic model.
Power: 240V 50/60Hz
Four-stage power control: 250W, 400W, 600W, 660W-Super Lumen
Compared to classic magnetic power supply systems:
-quiet and light,
-does not heat up
-much less power consumption
-longer lamp life thanks to soft start technology
-no flickering light, unlike other standard ballasts
-soft start = longer bulb life
-built-in fuse to protect against overload
-increased light efficiency of the bulb (up to 27% 10%DIM)
-100% performance over its lifetime
-in addition, NXE GIB allows you to save electricity: (during the growth phase, plants do not occupy a large area, and do not require as much light as in the flowering phase)
-supplied 1.6m power cord
-5 years warranty
-Option 660W (Super Lumen) not recommended for MH lamps
Power cords included:
Power cord (3x1.5 16A with plug): 1.6m
Power cord (3x1.5 for flak): 4.5m
NXE GIB is one of the most perfect power supply systems.
- Light meter readings indicate a 27% increase in light efficiency than normal magnetic systems and 10-15% brighter light than competitive electronics.
- Over time, classical magnetic systems become less efficient, louder, draw more and more electricity and produce more heat, while the output intensity weakens.
NXE GIB performance does not deteriorate over time and maintains lumen performance at the highest level.
- NXE GIB has unique microprocessors similar to your home computer. This microprocessor allows the system to start a Metahalogen or Sodium lamp.
This microprocessor can adjust the parameters of the power supply system based on the type of light, its functioning, and even improve light efficiency by increasing power production. Most Electronic Systems don't have this and they're not real E-ballasts.
- NXE GIB is programmed for "soft start". This increases the life of the lamp bulb and allows the user to make additional savings.
- In order to ensure safe operation, NXE is programmed to automatically shut down in the event of a faulty wiring connection or a damaged light source.
- Completely muted!
Each device is tested at the factory for twelve hours to ensure maximum reliability
|Type of power supply:|
|Does the power supply have the "BOOST" option:|
|Real power consumption (W):|