-Complete power supply system, electronic ballast
ELEKTROX ULTIMATE with four-stage power control:
250W, 400W, 600W, 660W (so-called Super Lumen)
COMPARED TO CLASSIC MAGNETIC POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS:
-quiet and very light,
-does not heat up (special ribbing for efficient cooling)
-lower current consumption
-so-called soft start = which translates into a longer life of the bulb
-built-in fuse to protect against overload
-increased light efficiency of the bulb (up to 27% 10%DIM)
-in addition, ELEKTROX ULTIMATE allows you to save electricity: (during the growth phase, plants do not occupy a large area, and do not require as much light as in the flowering phase)
-supplied 1.6m power cord
-the output to the bulb is acable ending with3 wires with a length of 4m
-Option 660W (so-called Super Lumen) is not recommended for MH (metahalogen) bulbs(
* Light meter readings indicate a 27% increase in light efficiency than normal magnetic systems and 10-15% brighter light than competitive electronics.
* Over time, classic magnetic power supplies become less efficient, draw more electricity and heat up, while the output intensity weakens.
Elektrox ULTIMATE performance does not deteriorate over time and maintains lumen performance at the highest level.
* ELEKTROX ULTIMATE has unique micro-processors similar to your home computer. This micro processor allows the chip to start the MH lamp or HPS sodium lamp.
This microprocessor can adjust the parameters of the power supply system based on the type of light, its functioning, and even improve light efficiency by increasing power production.
Most electronic systems don't have that, and they're not real e-ballasts.
* ELEKTROX ULTIMATE is programmed for "soft start". This increases the life of the lamp bulb and allows the user to make additional savings.
* To ensure safe operation, ultimate is programmed to automatically shut down in case of faulty wiring or damaged light source.
* Completely muted!
* Each device is tested at the factory for twelve hours to ensure maximum reliability.
|Type of power supply:|
|Does the power supply have the "BOOST" option:|
|Real power consumption (W):|
|The voltage (V) of the power supply:|