- A characteristic feature of the step transformer controller is that its fans do not emit "buzzing" sound at lower revolutions.
- The step transformer controls the speed automatically in a 6-step scale up / down depending on the temperature (its operation is represented by a indicator composed of colored LED diodes).
- Vacuum function: The inlet fan always runs one step down from the extractor fan to prevent unwanted odors from escaping
- Two knobs (below photo) are used to set temperature hysteresis (sensitivity ).
- The controller is delivered as a ready-made element ready for use.
- This reliable fan controller is equipped with a sealed waterproof cover, caps with hinged flaps and a low voltage sensor, making it ideal for use in damp rooms.
- The sensor is supplied with a 4-meter cable, which can be extended to 8 meters.
- Device intended for electricity: 8A / 1800W
- Voltage: 230V / 50HZ
- The 5V digital sensor measures the temperature in the range: -55 ° C to + 125 ° C (-67 ° F to + 257 ° F).
- Accuracy 0.5 ° C (in the range from -10 ° C to + 85 ° C)
- Protection class: IP44
- Dimensions: 265x300x205mm