The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect provides a 24 hour continuous reading for pH, (EC / ppm 700 / TDS / CF) and temperature in the nutrient solution. Optimizing these critical parameters helps in ensuring successful yields.
- The ability to record data thanks to ONE Bluelab Connect Stick
- Bluelab Free Connect software available for free on the Internet
- View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (constant internet access is required)
- Green LEDs indicating plant safety
- Large, legible display
- It does not require EC calibration and temperature
- Simple press of the pH calibration button
- Selection values for EC and temperature
- High and low alarms flashing
- Higher immunity to RF interference
- Waterproof design
- Includes power supply with international adapters
- A replaceable pH electrode in the set
- Adjustable display brightness Maintain memory (settings stopped when power is lost)
- Kompatybilny z Bluelab Connect Stick i Bluelab Connect Range Extender
- For signal amplification, we recommend the Bluelad Range Extander which is available in our store.
- Two sachets for pH electrode calibration (pH-4.0 and pH-7.0) included
- After using the meter, rinse it with plain water and place it in KCL liquid
- The meter's electrode must always be wet and only KCL liquid.
- Do not store the electrode in inverted, distilled or deionized reverse osmosis - loss of the warranty, the electrode will change color.
- The substrate must be damp.
- We recommend performing the calibration at least once every 30 days. The meter has the function of reminding the passage of 30 days.
- We carry out the calibration in the order PH7 and then PH4.
|Range of activity||0.0-14.0 pH||0 – 5.0 EC||0 – 50 °C|
|Accuracy||0.1 pH||0.1 EC||1 °C|
|Accuracy at 25 ° C||±0.1 pH||±0.1 EC||±1 °C|
|Calibration||Two-point (pH 7.0 and pH 4.0 or pH 10.0)||Not required (Factory calibrated)||Not required (Factory calibrated)|
|Automatic temperature compensation||YES||YES||YES|
|PH meter type:|
Electronic stationary for water