New ventilated luminaire designed to connect a cooling system with a connection diameter of 150mm
When buying several pieces we give discounts, please contact us!
The Hydrofarm Daystar ventilated flak is the perfect flash for anyone struggling with too high temperatures in their growing areas. The glass perfectly retains excess heat, which is removed by ventilation. It performs much better than simple ventilated flails such as the Cool Tube thanks to a much better flail. It reflects and dissipates light much better, making it better suited to larger growing rooms.
- The world's best German reflective mirrored aluminum; 99.85% purity, 95% light reflection - 5 years warranty.
-Patented double wall system (air flange between housing and flanged material, which gives much better thermal insulation and the possibility of additional reduction
lamp = increase in yield).
- Ventilated DAYSTAR luminaire adapted to connect the cooling system fi 150mm.
- The flak is ideal for surface lighting max 1.5m2.
- The glass is mounted in an openable housing lockable for 2 clips,replacing the bulb is easy and fast
- Galvanized housing (no corrosion guarantee, especially in humid growing conditions)
- Dimensions: 32x57xh19cm
- 4.5m long power cable and E40 socket are already installed
- Fully sealed lens - tempered glass
- Hanging hooks included
- Packed in cardboard